Dresses and Mountains

I'm leaning towards buying a wedding dress off etsy.

I was talking about it today with my sister and some very good points were made:

1. Custom made perfect fit dress

2. I wouldn't have to pay to get the dress altered and risk loosing the design.

3. Supporting local artists and using eco friendly materials

Downfall

I couldn't try it on beforehand.

Anyways, I'm talking to this woman who lives in Portland. I really love her dresses - they're stunning and simple.

Along with looking for a wedding dress I was looking for a dress to wear to my friend's wedding in April. I found this beauty:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21077083



I came across an ad to discover Multnomah Falls (Hood River, Oregon)at work the other day. I have to admit it was perfect timing. I was in the midst of dealing with a rude client when I saw it. Then I remembered - oh yeah, I am putting up with this because Bobby and I plan to venture across America to explore all these great new places together and we will laugh when we remember this job.

Soon we will be here - where Will Oldham put his nice naked booty.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts