Wedding Talk

I've been thinking of what to do for the aisle. Maybe something with mason jars and flowers. Maybe some lanterns. We walked by a wedding the other day at Park tavern and they had all these lanterns wrapped around the trees. It looked so pretty and magical.



I also want some burlap like table linens.


With purple napkins. I want to have a natural, floral feel. Maybe use different shades. Or just wet wipes for the BBQ.

Also! I was so excited to see this (Bobby don't look). She's making my wedding dress.


I am also happy to say I think we may have gotten the bridesmaid dresses figured out and they are going to be beautiful. Thank you, JCrew. They have a really great selection. You should see our email chains - they're ridiculous. But of all the dresses we find - we keep coming back to JCrew. So this weekend and we went back to the idea of everyone wearing a different dress with some unifying accessories...and maybe cowboy boots. I'm so excited. It really is crazy how much I think about this day.

Comments

Popular Posts