Wipe out

Man, oh man.

As promised:



If I could eat arepas everyday I would.



Yuum



If only they didn't me so long to make. I predict this winter will be filled with lots of arepa and soup making.

I went to Naylor Hall this past Wednesday to scope the place and meet with the coordinator. Turns out she bought the house and is doing some major renovations. It looks amazing so far! She's putting new hardwood floors in all the rooms and taking down the wallpaper and and window treatments. We're pretty much good to go just need to get the details down.

Lawn where I will say goodbye to the Freedom Train:


Sitting room:


___________________________________________________________________________


Have you ever been to the planetarium at Fernbank?

It is so awesome and only $3. I highly recommend it for anyone of all ages. And after the show you get to look in the telescope. We saw Saturn - which of course looks fake but was still cool.




______________________________________________________________________________

Summer is almost ending and I'm finding myself feel a bit sad about it. August is right around the corner and I still have lots I want to do.

Grill out + Bocce party coming soon!


I bought a Nikon D60 today! Time to take my number one model, Luci, out for a photo shoot.

For more fun:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynbeatrix/

Comments

Popular Posts