Bobbyn SmileBooth

It feels strange watching everything come together for the wedding. I feel like we are playing a waiting came and repeatedly asking "Are we there yet?" All while nudging and poking each other.

I ordered a portable "professional" photo studio set a few weeks ago. The boxes came and I put them away in our guest bedroom - out of sight, out of mind. Why?

About an hour ago it dawned on me...what if a piece was missing? what if I just got scammed and actually ordered one of those tiny photo studio sets for products? what if the light bulbs broke? So, I opened the boxes and after about 20 minutes of me stomping around the house asking Bobby to look at it - he was busy making dinner - I realized I was piecing an umbrella. Ah-hah! Bummer.

It better get here soon. We're already planning away...

Want to have your family Christmas photo taken in the comfort of your home?

Planning a party?

We'll come to you with our portable, professional photo studio set.

I'm planning on making some type of garland involving shiny stickers and doilies to string around the backdrop. Make it pretty.

Bobby made the wonderful suggestion of painting my own backdrops. Come take pictures in Robyn's wonderland!

Looking forward to this weekend as it includes:

Working on our homemade favors
Working on other decorations
Studying for the GRE (waah)
Fixing weatherstrip
Taming the beasts
Loving the honey

Going to see Time Traveler's Wife. Yes, I study film and enjoy America's sappiest, cheesiest, worst movies. Why?

Comments

Popular Posts