Strawberry Cake

If there is one thing I'm not changing my mind on with this wedding it's the fact that I want a strawberry cake.

Straight up strawberry cake. My love for strawberries has been endless. I love them. Ever since I was little. My mom used to dress me up in strawberry outfits that I'd wear with my red cowboy boots I still dream about. I remember sneaking into the fridge to eat strawberries. And even now I have my infamous strawberry muumuu - it's beautiful. And Bobby loves it.

The only problem is - I'm not a cake person. I don't like cake. For my birthdays, I've always asked for an ice cream cake - strawberry flavored with strawberries. I think it is because my mom never knew how to make baked goods - even the ones out of the box would get botched. Sweets are just not her thing. And I prefer frozen yogurt/ice cream over cake.

Can I have an ice cream wedding cake, please?

We're going to taste some cakes this weekend.



In other wedding news --> My dress will be here the second weekend of September!!

Comments

Popular Posts