Power to You

We're married! We finally made it and everything went as smoothly as it could have possibly gone. The weather was perfect. The house looked beautiful and I didn't spill anything on my dress.

First, I would like to say that our wedding wouldn't have been made possible without the help from our friends, family and most importantly, Etsy.com

This past year has been one of the happiest and most painful. And busiest. One of the best things I've rediscovered this year is how to use my most important asset - my hands. I've also learned that I can do anything if I set my mind to it. I know that sounds so silly but it is the truth. And I know this is something your parents always told you but I guess I never felt it till this year. I'm really proud of everything we have accomplished this year and am excited for next year.

A new decade.

Start thinking about your New Year's Resolutions, folks.

rbwed_022

rbwed_027rbwed_045

rbwed_028rbwed_030

rbwed_074rbwed_114

rbwed_144rbwed_153

rbwed_186rbwed_206

rbwed_242rbwed_269

rbwed_293rbwed_295

rbwed_318rbwed_317

rbwed_369rbwed_390

rbwed_444rbwed_445

rbwed_448rbwed_455

rbwed_472

Pictures: Jason Travis
Venue: Naylor Hall
Flowers: Adaptation Floral Design
Dress: Sarah Seven
Veil: Anne Michelle Heirlooms
Headpiece: Ministry of Tiny Hats
Shoes: Target
Bridesmaids: JCrew
Groom's Suit: JCrew

Comments

Popular Posts