Best Dinner - Ever

Last night was a true treat for our mouths. We love food - we love cooking. But after last night, my mind was blown. I've never had more flavorful bites. The atmosphere was perfect - not in the least bit uptight. Everyone was smiling and happy. It was even family friendly. Yes, it was expensive - but I dare say - it was worth it. We couldn't decide what was our favorite - each course was special and stood alone but carried the whole night together. So romantic. The best response was after we ate the raw oysters, we both looked at each other and exclaimed, "I just took a bite of the ocean."

I love you, Kevin.

I will post pictures of the beautiful, purple orchids Bobby got me and the awesome embroidered briefs I made him. Funny that we both chose purple.


Exciting news: Windy has been out of her kennel since Friday! We left her out all day today and nothing was destroyed! I bet she slept all day - lazy hound. 

I'm hoping this means her kennel is going in the attic soon. 





She's a big ole hound dog.







PS: I have bangs again.

Comments

  1. 1. the menu sounds amazing! i've been wanting to try his place since top chef!

    2. our dog has that same bone, and... imagine the horror the first time we saw our youngest (18 months old) sucking on the top half of it. mental picture yet? yeah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts