Your Name is All Over Town



Love?

A couple weeks ago, we went on a walk in the neighborhood when we came upon a wall where someone had sprayed, "Robyn, I still love you". We took a few steps and there was another, "Robyn, I miss you". Obviously, there must be another Robyn. But I like to pretend they are for me. Someone misses me so much they've sprayed my name all over Reynoldstown. We went around today and took pictures before they get painted over.













These are "crucified" stuffed animals someone has pleasantly placed on Dekalb Ave by Krog St.





Comments

  1. i love how that one block, right by krog underpass, is one of the few places that hasn't changed for as long as i can remember. it's sometimes weird, sometimes pretty, always stinky, and there's always a message. i love that as of late it's written to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts