Iced toddy

Today is the big move day. Por fin. We are so excited but also just a bit on edge, which is expected, right? I was telling a friend - I feel like we are more stressed out now than we were for the wedding. Hah. Just ready to be done with a landlord.

We decided to treat ourselves to breakfast and coffee this morning at San Fran Coffee. Of course, in the middle of ordering, the gas company calls to say they're heading to the house to turn the gas on. I had a horrible premonition that in the time we waited for our delicious coffee and bagels the gas guy would run up to our door, do a quick knock and leave without a call. You know how sneaky they can be? I'm glad they're coming now - originally it was anytime between 8 am and MIDNIGHT!

So here I am at the candler park location, watching as everyone comes in to grab their cup of coffee to start their weekend. Some people look like they're wearing what they wore last night. Mainly it is that chic combo look of "I'm ready to run a 5k but please don't mess up my hair and makeup" - enchante! Anyways, I'm gonna go limber up or something.

I hope everyone has a super, fantabulous weekend!

I will be seeing your faces soon!

Much love from Team RoBo

Comments

Popular Posts