Travel Bug

I dreamt last night I bought a plane ticket to Geneva for $630. I was so excited about finding such a good deal I made my family and friends buy tickets as well. We all carpooled to the airport in a frenzy - super excited about the extravagant trip we were going to have and how we were going to travel all over Europe. But when we arrived, we were told that our tickets were actually for Guatemala.

The reason they were so cheap was because all the mudslides and uh that giant SINKHOLE.



I've been obsessing over sinkholes recently.

My next idea was to take a trip to New York to visit my sister and her husband - but they were already at the airport with us. So, instead we decided to have a fashion show with all the clothes we had packed.

It was extravagant after all.

Comments

Popular Posts