Where's my sweet girl?

The end of the year is coming up rapidly. I honestly feel like this has been the fastest year of my life. I don't know how to describe the sensation - but it has flown by. Right as I feel myself starting to relax and grasp the moment - another three weeks has gone by. I keep replaying when we were sitting in Sunny's (our wedding coordinator) office well over a year ago and she sighed and then said, "Once you get married, life starts to move a lot quicker."

Seriously. It's like we took some pills. Someone drugged us. That's what happened. That's why I feel like I'm just waking up.

I can't believe the end of the year is in about 3 weeks. I keep asking myself what did we do this year? Did I take enough pictures? Was I grump the whole time? The truth is we did a lot. And, maybe that's why I'm having trouble keeping track of it all.

God bless the internet. It helps me keep track of my life. Our lives. Are you ready for this?

Here we are, hello 2010.



Bobby took me to see Mariah


It snowed.


Windy got cold.


We saw Tallulah Gorge


I broke some hearts.


I baked.



I sewed.


Friends got married.


We sang.


We got schooled.


We saw the ocean.



Oh, yeah. We bought a house.

Comments

Popular Posts