Resolute to indulge

We didn't really write any resolutions - at least not yet. Probably because we just bought a house and already have enough "to do" lists laying around - I think we've got it covered.

Just to make myself feel better, let's have a look at last year's resolutions:

Find a new job 
New job started yesterday!
Take a dance class
Flamenco - Ole!
Complete some type of photo project of Luci
This is a work in progress. 
Luci loves Savannah
Learn to can
I got a pressure cooker for Christmas so this year I will!
Cancel cable
Been there - done that
Buy a house
Si
Buy a car
My sweet subie
Visit 7 Natural Wonders of GA
We got one down. Tallulah Gorge. But we did go camping at Cloudland Canyon so now that I feel more familiar with nature (from one camping trip? I don't know what I'm saying) we're hoping to visit the others and maybe even camp there.
Tallulah Gorge
Learn to sew a dress
I got to pillows, hemming and alterations.
Learn to make cheese and yogurt
I need to.
Volunteer
I know. I swear I tried.


Anyways...
Our plans for this year so far are pretty exciting. My best friend is getting married, planning a ladies trip and also planning a trip to Germany. Along with clearing the backyard, pruning the fig tree, attempt to garden, clean the gutters, paint the bedrooms, finish decorating, finish unpacking and rub Luci's belly. Oh, and Windy. Please don't think I don't love Windy. I do - but you know what? They're not kids so I can say I love one more than the other. Right? No, that catholic guilt is still so instilled in me.


don't hate me, windy.

Comments

Popular Posts