love tough love


Bobby got his cast off – now he has the unfortunate task of dealing with physical therapy and insurance companies. I’ve never broken anything (knocking on wood) so I don’t understand what he’s experiencing. I was under the impression that once the cast came off his arm would be all better – like it would burst out hulk style. Obviously, that’s not the case. I’m hoping that once his hand and wrist feel better he will join me for some gentle vinyasa

I’ve been going to the Tough Love Yoga gentle vinyasa classes at Young Blood for about a month now – they’re awesome! Durgaya is incredibly helpful and supportive. I love the way she breaks down each move so you can easily understand how each part of your body should be engaged. And the importance of listening to your body. The class is built for those new to yoga or anyone looking for a more relaxing class. They also have power yoga, metal yoga and boot camp that I’ve heard some great things about, too.

Next month they’re celebrating their one year anniversary and are offering unlimited classes for the entire month of June for only $50. Love it!

Happy Memorial Day weekend – we’re off to NYC.

Comments

Popular Posts