Because my memory fails me

For our 2nd wedding anniversary and 7th being together anniversary, we went camping at Black Rock Mountain. Before our first wedding anniversary we decided we would start a tradition of camping on anniversaries. It would be our time to cut ourselves off and enjoy some real alone time with each other and nature. (Last year we went to Cloudland Canyon.)

The weather was absolutely perfect the entire time - cold and sunny. On our first day there we did an 8 mile hike that was described as "most difficult" - psh. Most difficult to what? It was basically like walking up a wall for eight miles. Eight beautiful miles.

Good morning from mountain city

I took the majority of the pictures on my film camera and am still deciding how I want to save them. Maybe I'll make Bobby a giant modge podge collage - I haven't made one since high school.

from the ride home

Once we were back in town we treated ourselves to a delicious dinner at Two Urban Licks.

anniversary dinner

Comments

Popular Posts