Oh lordy.

This weekend was absolutely lovely. Minus getting stood up by the contractor who is supposed to repair our fence.


Although our fence hasn't been fixed, our yard is starting to look more like spring! We picked out some new florals for the back and front yard - including the below hellebores. I'm hoping to add in some peonies and roses. More pictures coming soon.
These guys are super awesome periennials that don't need too much care - if you're like us and tend to forget. I'm starting to get excited about Spring and looking forward to starting a our CSA with Fresh Roots! I went a little pin happy today with vegetable/fruit recipes. I've fallen in love with these tartlet recipes and can see us making lots of them this summer using the different vegetables we get throughout the season.


And also - this cake. I need it. Raw Lavender & Honey "Cheese" Cake

Comments

Popular Posts