Time to spring forward

We got hit by a strong storm last weekend and part of our fence got taken out. While that’s getting repaired, I plan on taking Windy on an urban excursion.  The weather is supposed to be perfect tomorrow – 64 degrees and 0% chance of rain. Although I prefer the cold, I am excited about the change of seasons. AND tomorrow is daylight savings!

I plan on visiting Garden Hood to see about getting some new plants for our yard. I need more flowers in my life. Don’t really have anywhere else in mind so we’ll see where the day takes us!


Check out Windy & Carl's take on Dwight Yoakam's “A Thousand Miles from Nowhere” – available now at http://geographic-north.com/ - beautifully designed.


If you love dogs, you should watch this funny video Bobby sent me.


Comments

Popular Posts