Growing

So far, all my clothes still fit me. 


Technically. 

My pants are starting to get a bit uncomfortable - they are unbuttoned as I type this - and I have pulled out all flowy tops. I went to Target and Gap to check out their maternity options but so far maternity wear is still too big for me. I'm a little lady. Dresses are my best friend - but not anything tight. It's already starting to get hot in the South. The humidity has settled in and I cannot do tight with humidity. I see a lot of dresses this summer.

I have to say though - that honestly - I have truly enjoyed being pregnant so far. It's been so exciting and is getting even more exciting watching my body/baby grow. This has been and will continue to be an experience of me learning to trust my body in a whole new way. To truly trust in my capabilities and follow my instincts.

Now on to bump documenting:

8 weeks
b2d444c0-4fd8-4bc7-a47e-195ca9700406
10 weeks
Untitled
14 weeks
Untitled
15 weeks
Untitled
16 weeks
Untitled

Comments

Popular Posts