Looking down

I've been sitting here at my desk for thirty minutes trying to find out what this funny smell was - something sour. At first, I brushed it off thinking it was just my hormones but I felt like the smell was right under my nose. I looked all around my desk and in my trash but there was nothing there that would explain this smell - so I continued on working. 


Finally, I looked down. 


I looked down to find a giant glob of greek yogurt soaking into my shirt. And realized that it doesn't matter - all the little "bad things" that happen don't really matter. Including my blown out tire. It doesn't matter because they're all material things.


Happy Friday!
03dfa619-5589-4a74-bdfb-2941b1aa399a
photo taken at the Rose Garden by the Jimmy Carter Center
My first blown out tire...parking.
said tire
Untitled
lazy hound

Comments

Popular Posts