Dear Baby

We're halfway there, Baby.

Your movements are getting stronger by the day - sometimes making my whole belly jump. Strong enough so that your Dad was able to feel them for the first time. You start moving when I play music and when I eat and I hope that means you are enjoying it. I'm normally the cook, but my mind has been busy preparing the house for you. Your Dad has been busy cooking me delicious foods with every color vegetable. 

We went in for our 20 week anatomy ultrasound to check on you. Everything looks perfect and you looked adorable. You were being shy and had your hands over your face. At one point, you gave us a thumbs up. It was funny though because you looked ready to throw a punch when you covered your little face. We could see your little fingers, little toes, little knees and watch your heartbeat. It was hard to turn away when they checked if you are a boy or a girl. We think you are amazing and magical and we're so happy to see that you're growing and looking strong. You make me want to celebrate every moment. 


Untitled
Untitled
Keep growing and moving. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts