Nesting?

Bobby started a new job this week with an actual commute which means a new schedule for us. We both like change and I'm super happy for him. I'm sure the next few weeks will be interesting as we work to find our new rhythm. I get home before him and usually spend my afternoons walking the dog or going to yoga. But yesterday, I decided to clean the kitchen, then the bathroom and cook dinner. I was on a serious roll. Is this nesting? 

On top of the urge to clean I also feel the urge to adopt another dog.  

Why? There's been lots of crime in our area, unfortunately. Bobby's scooter was stolen last week and will probably never be found again - happens way too often in Atlanta. Also, there's been lots of kidnappings and robberies which always increase in the summer. I'm talking people getting kidnapped off their front porch. Our home is secure and we have a security system but dogs always seem to make me feel safer. Does anybody know what I mean? A loud, big hound can be intimidating. If I could, I'd build a privacy fence completely around our house. This is all making me want to move - something we've talked about for years. Move out of the South. 


Relaxing

Comments

Popular Posts