where we are now

I went to see the midwife on Monday and when we checked my weight, I realized that the last time my weight was about this much was 2 years ago. And I wasn't growing a baby. I have to say that I am so proud of the changes we've both made in our lifestyles. We're both the most active that we've been in a long time. In high school, once I got my license, I would spend my afternoons at the Y. Which is kinda weird because I'd go alone and I remember not really telling anyone. I remember being the only teenager there with a lot of elderly folk who would usually be kicking my butt. In college, I tried to go to the gym regularly - but once I graduated and got a desk job - that was it. So, I'm happy to be back in a more active routine.


Happy Friday! Go outside and play. 
london day two 022
random photo from London 2007

Comments

Popular Posts