Pregnant dreams

I've been one to always have extremely vivid dreams. So vivid I cam describe minute details and the emotion is always a bit too real. This is both good and bad. 

Here's a run down of some of the best pregnant dreams I've had, so far:

Chow down
I dreamt I ate an American flag while on a train with an old man retired from the air force and it tasted like pizza. With a fork and knife.

Let's be friends
Dreamt we befriended a polar bear and brown bear that were lovers and we swam to the north pole for their wedding. 

Walking
Dreamt I walked across a parking lot and I was in Nebraska where Bobby was living in a log cabin. I also had a dream that I walked down the street and I was in Portland, Oregon. 

High School
Bobby and I went to go visit a high school to see if it was any good and we decided to pretend we were students and didn't want to leave. 

I dreamt I was pregnant in high school and Bobby was my boyfriend. 

Last night, I dreamt I had to go back to high school and I couldn't remember where any of my classes where AND I was failing French. This is the most common dream.

And the worst.

Of course, there are the horrible, horrible nightmares that are just as vivid as me eating a pizza flavored american flag. I brush these dreams off and push them out of my mind. Some of these nightmare are frankly ridiculous but still horrible. But that's the reality. For every happy, silly dream - there's a scary one. I am realistic and realize that these are normal and natural. But if I spent every day thinking of them I would go crazy. So why bother? Instead, I choose to focus on the positive. The happy. And keep looking ahead with an open heart.
Untitled 

Comments

Popular Posts