Three Months

Happy Three Months, Benicio!
Guess who turns three months today?
You are such an adorable baby! This month you've been working your little arms and legs like crazy. You're constantly kicking and pushing trying to get moving - almost jumping out of my arms. It looks like you're on the verge of rolling over from your back to your tummy - still not a fan of tummy time but have great head and neck control.
Morning hand check
You've also discovered your hands - you prefer your right hand. And recently how to hit your toys on your play mat.
Untitled
You're still nursing about every 2 hours but some nights you guy 3-4 hours which does wonders for me.
Untitled
I started my teacher training this month to become a certified yoga instructor which means you're getting a lot more quality time with your Dad. I'm starting to see more of him in you - especially the eyebrows. But I still think you look like my dad.
Untitled
Your eyes are still a steel blue - I hope they stay blue.
Untitled
Your eyes are still a steel blue - I hope they stay blue. Right now you're sitting in my lap perfectly content sucking on your hand, pushing against the desk with your legs, stroking my hand around your waist with your hand and letting out an occasional coo or ahh as we listen to Grizzly Bear.
Untitled
We celebrated today by going on a long walk and enjoying the unusually warm weather. You were awake for part of it looking from side to side and frowning at the sudden loud noises. I kissed your forehead and dozed off - in and out of sleep. My sweetness.
0- to 2.5-months
Camping out
Untitled

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts