End of Training

And just like that my training is complete.

January feels so far away - I can't believe how fast the time has gone. And what an amazing experience it has been. I've learned so much - and about myself. It's incredible. People keep telling me they can't imagine having to complete the training with a newborn but I tell them - for me - it was the perfect time.
Untitled
Benicio was only 10 weeks when I started and now he is 7 months old. With all the changes of becoming a mother, it helped to have the time to reflect and acknowledge this change in my life. It helped to reflect and notice my own negative patterns to be aware of them and move towards positive. It helped to be aware of my surroundings to focus on all the love I have around me and let go of the negative. To make room for more love and happiness. To stop and feel my breath. Listen to my heartbeat.

I'm excited about our future whatever it may hold. But I also have a greater appreciation for the present. To be here now not only for my family but for myself. Nothing else matters but this moment.

This mama's graduating from yoga teacher training today!

Comments

Popular Posts