My 8 Month Old

Our monkey. 


Sweet little baby. This month has been so fun with you. We started off with a trip to NYC and you traveled like a champ
- even in the midst of your bottom two teeth coming out. You loved seeing all the new faces and sights. And of course, the first thing you did when you met your primo hermano, Guillermo, was pull his hair. 


I finished my teach training this month, too. I'm officially RYT. Our classes together have been going so well. But I know crawling is in our near future. Luckily, you have a mama mia that is more than happy to come see you and spend time with you. Speaking of crawling - you can sit! 


I love when babies learn to sit because their posture is perfect. And you know since I teach yoga I'm going to do my best to make sure it stays beautiful. No slouching in this house!


While your teeth were coming in, you went through a couple days where you only wanted to nurse. Thanks to a delicious soup mama mia made you, you've started eating solids again.


Your eyes are looking like they want to turn hazel. Like they are somewhere beautifully in between. You love to lock eyes with us. You'll hold eye contact with us and then a giant smile will wash over your entire face. And I melt every time.


Your has lots of blonde and copper tones which as it turns out so did your dad when he was your age. As he got older it got darker.


We've spent lots of time outside this month. I'm always looking for a new adventure for us. We also have our days where we don't leave the house and end up taking a two hour nap together. I savor those simple days just as much. Enjoying how quiet and still it is now and every snuggle. My dear sweet baby. I love you so much.

Other bits from this month:

Your cousin Olivia's pool party
Your first art opening
First time sitting in a high chair


Comments

Popular Posts