Atlanta on horseback


For my birthday this year Bobby got me a guided tour of Atlanta on horseback.

Unintentionally, I feel like we've started this tradition of buying each other gifts that are experiences rather than things. I love it. I registered him for his for first 5k. 


Today, we headed to Inman Park and met the Urban Cowboy - Brannau. He's a young, charismatic man from Brooklyn who went from DJing at popular clubs and touring with various artists to owning horses. He says that he was in Mexico and saw a man with horses and remembered his love for them. That night he went for a ride and realized what he wanted to do with his life. He's rescued 4 horses and even has a little pony for the kids to ride! I'm not going to pretend like I know anything about horses - but you can tell he has them very well trained and that the horses love him. 


My horses name was Rock n Roll and Bobby's horse was Spinderella.



Comments

Popular Posts