Ten Months - week 35

This has been a fun month as you've discovered mobility - crawling!

You are on the go from the moment you wake asking to be placed on the floor. You love to crawl to Windy and lay on her bed. It's incredibly adorable and so tender the way you gently rest your head. 

You're constantly scoping out your surroundings. Looking for something new. Something to climb on. Something to pull. You love to play with the shadows as the sun shines through windows and the trees dance across the floor. You'll sit up, pause and look towards the window. Watching the light.

I love to sit back and watch you play. Sometimes you're very quiet with a serious look on your face as you carefully examine each object your hands find. Then, you'll pause and glance towards me and smile. Other times you're moving so fast around the house happily screaming reaching for everything. 

You're learning how to wave. When Mamamia comes to spend time with you'll both stand in the window waving bye to me as I leave. Even at the store, you'll wave hello to everyone - usually accompanied with a happy squeal.

We got you a new carseat that should be good for a couple of years. The best part about it is that now you can look out the window. You're so quiet back there as you stare at the world going by. 

You're top two teeth are slowly making their way down. I'm going to miss your gummy smile. Luckily this time around it is interfering with nursing so much. 

We've been slowly introducing new foods. Giving you foods that are easier to grasp - the hard part is that you like to give them to Windy.

Sometimes when I look at you, I can see what you're going to look like as a boy. My heart bursts with joy but also aches. It's hard to imagine how little and fragile you once were. Now it seems like everyday you get a new bump or bruise! 

My sweet Benicio - I love you!






Comments

Popular Posts