As If

The week before Benicio's birthday I randomly went to Alicia Silverstone's blog The Kind Life. I read her blog frequently during my pregnancy but when reader died I lost most my blog links. Anyways, I saw that she was in Atlanta and wanted to meet up with other "kind lifers". I left a comment and the next day received an email with the details for our meet up. It was a cold, rainy morning for me and about 8 other Atlantans to hang out with her family. Her husband and son were there. Benicio was the only other child so her son immediately wanted to hug and kiss him. They all passed him around giving him lots of love and wishing him a happy birthday. I've never really met a celebrity so I have nothing to compare to but Alicia was super nice. Down to earth and easy to talk to. She asked for my number. We hugged good bye and I wished her a safe trip home. For a second I felt like we were friends and she'd just dropped me off in her white jeep.


Comments

Popular Posts