Surprise!

We've been keeping a fun little secret. I keep trying to think of some corny way to say it but I'm not good at beating around the bush.

I'm pregnant!




















We found out we were expecting baby number 2 right after my birthday which was an awesome surprise. A very happy surprise. I didn't expect it to happen so fast since it felt like it took forever with Benicio. But this is great because I'm not the most patient person anyways.

I'm due in January 2015.

We plan to keep the gender of the baby a surprise again. We'll be happy either way. And we are planning on having another home birth. We've already found an amazing midwife - who does home visits which is amazing to me.

I got the idea to take these pictures by our neighborhood park. Matching best friends shirts. These were taken right before we went out to dinner to celebrate the end of the first trimester. Benicio is just wondering where is his dinner.

This is my favorite outtake.

I like this one because I look super excited and Benicio is like "Uuuhhh what's about to happen? I'm Number 1 still right guys??"




















"Feeeeeeeed me!"




















And of course, Bobby had to take one.

Comments

Popular Posts