6 Months

We've officially been in the state of Colorado for 6 months! WHOA!

Time has flown by. I know I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm so happy we made the decision to move out here. We are definitely enjoying all the sunshine and being outdoors daily for hours. The floors in our house get tracked in dirt, pine needles and sand but it's all worth it. All signs of a good happy day. 

There's lots of growth and progress going on in Denver and it feels like a very exciting place to be. 

Some of the places we've visited so far:

- Red Rocks which has gorgeous views of the city and nice little trail. 
- Dinosaur Ridge - dinosaur prints!
- Meyer ranch - beautiful wooded trail surrounded with lots of wild flowers at 8000+ elevation.
- Evergreen lake paddle boarding!
- Lots of parks and the museums downtown

We're planning a weekend trip to Boulder in September, Pagosa Springs in October and Estes Park in November. 

I miss my family and friends a ton but now we all have an excuse to travel.

Watching the sunset at the Capitol 

Lounging in our hammock

Lunch dates downtown

Sandbox bliss

Lots of splashing around

Naps with my pregnancy pillow (ignore the food on his face)

And the latest - which he loves!

Comments

Popular Posts