Ladies Beach Trip 2014

I'm so happy that this June I was able to join my best friends for the annual beach trip. I wasn't able to make it last year since Benicio was still primarily nursing and I didn't want to bring him (sorry Beni!).

I bought my plane ticket in April and I was so excited. We had just closed on our new house and felt like it would be a good time. My first trip away. Maybe I would even drink some tequila. 

But then little baby #2 surprised me! I am happy that I got to share our little secret with my ladies in person. 

I definitely cherish my friendships more the older I get. We're all on our own paths that have taken us all over the place. We've all had our own difficult and happy challenges. I'm happy that we can share them together. That we can still sit down and talk like no time has passed without skipping a beat. 

Till the next beach trip!




Comments

Popular Posts