Preschool, preschool, preschool!

Last week we ventured on a new adventure. Benicio started attending a Parents Day Out program - two days a week, for four hours. They spend their time playing, singing songs, reading books, doing crafts and playing some more. 




The first day was rough. I was doing great until I started to say my goodbyes and could see the confusion come over his face. I made the mistake of looking back as I walked out the door and saw him just standing there - I lost it. Sat in the car and cried to Bobby. When we went to pick him up, he was curled up in his teacher's lap. She said he was definitely a love bug. The second day was much better. When I went to get him he was playing having fun. 


This week when I went to drop him, he realized what was going on and started crying. Pick ups went much better. Everyone has  been very comforting and supporting. I know it'll be challenging and a big adjustment for us all. 

And hopefully we'll get more little gems like this...

And lots of afternoon nap cuddles...


Comments

Popular Posts