A letter to my precious Luna

Dearest Luna,

I have often thought about someday writing a letter to you, to share the thoughts and hopes I have carried
with me through the months since the moment your wonderful parents let
me know the great news, that I will be again MamaMia!

Thoughts tumble over me when thinking about you and what a precious gift you have been!

Luna, I am your MamaMia. Luna,  If you can learn to say the words right.  I’m sure whatever you start to call me will stick, and I will love it. I say this because your Big Brother Benicio who I love so much - he calls me MAMEEY! My heart was so full of love that made me shake! and I know you will too. Because you already did the moment I hold you!

Love always, my beautiful Luna,


TE AMO LUNA!
MamaMia 



Comments

Popular Posts