3

Tomorrow Benicio will be 3 years old.


By far, the best part of this year has been hearing him talk. I love hearing his thoughts and all the random things he says. He's so full of emotion and silliness.
 

This year has been a big one because he became a brother. A transition I worried about because I didn't want him to feel any less loved but watching him love Luna assures me he's ok and fills my heart. He gets this look of bliss when he's hugging Luna - even if she's screaming. 


Recently, he's started opening up more to strangers. He says "hello" and "have a good day". And even makes jokes. 


He has the sweetest smile and sparkle in his eyes. I love dropping him off at preschool how he stops to give me a hug and tells me to have a good day with an "I love you". And when I come to pick him up at preschool and I can watch him play with the others. And that moment when he sees me - he lights up. It's a moment that always fills me. I savor those tiny instances. I see you let down your guard and run to me. So much love.


Here's to year 3.



Comments

Popular Posts