9 months in, 9 months out

Looking at this picture all I can think is how amazing the female body is to be able to grow, shrink and nourish.


Luna is 9 months today! They've flown by. Time just keeps going - slipping by so fast. There's no stopping it. It simultaneously breaks my heart (realizing my littles are growing) and excites me (realizing they're growing up). It's bittersweet. Realizing how fast time flees from us encourages me to live each day fully. Enjoying all the little moments and to be present. And to follow our hearts. 


Luna has two bottom teeth and today I noticed her top 4 are starting to poke through. She's still working in figuring out how to crawl but she knows how to scoot around on her butt. She loves to clap, wave hello and blow kisses. She likes to dance, bang her hands on the table and talk. It sounds like "mama" will be her first word. She shrieks when she's excited (when daddy comes home, when she sees her reflection) or she sees something she wants - and she'll keep shrieking until she gets it.


She's a very content happy baby. She loves to be worn and gives the sweetest snuggles in bed. 




Comments

Popular Posts