Luna turns 3!

Better late than never, right?

Last January, Bobby brought home Luna a stuffed pig from a work trip. This started her love for pigs - not Peppa pig - pigs. She loves them. She loves to visit farms and watch videos of them. I told her some people even have pigs as pets and her mind was blown.

I thought it would be a lot of fun to have a pig come visit for her birthday but those mobile farms are pretty expensive and I didn't want to take a chance on someone's brother's friend's cousin who lives on a farm's pig.

Untitled

So, I opted to make my own pig decorations.

Untitled

Untitled

We had a really fun birthday party at our house - enjoying her favorites: macaroni and cheese, strawberries, pink donuts, and more cheese.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

She loves her new pink doc Martens!

Untitled

And pinky pie dress

Untitled

And of course, shopping with Mamma
Untitled

Comments

Popular Posts