Oh, hey blog!

My b.

We've been busy doing lots of fun activities. Bobby got me a fiddle for my birthday. He got a scooter. I've had one lesson so far. I've only learned about posture and how to properly hold the bow and blah blah. Basically, enough to walk up and down the halls strumming. I really am enjoying it. I need to go get a shoulder rest.

In wedding news, we bought some small and medium lanterns. Now I want to get the BIG ones. I finished buying all the mason jars. Thanks to the help of my lovely bridesmaids.

And today we went to Savvi formal wear for the men's suits. Bobby is buying his at J.Crew which has been the plan all along. We were thinking of finding a simple jacket/pant/vest combo for everyone to buy but the men have been harder to work with than I expected. Everyone decided it would be easier if we picked it out for them and all they had to do was go get it fitted. Who knows how hard it is going to be to get their measurements now. We went with a very simple look. I don't like getting into the colors and matching because then I start to have flash backs to prom. So, black and charcoals it is.

Tonight we are going to eat Sugo in Roswell - potential rehearsal dinner venue. It has an 80% on citysearch...tsk,tsk. We'll see.

Comments

  1. I agree about the men's suits! NO MATCHING VESTS! ewwwwww.

    Sarah Mohkhiber works at that Sugo haha...how was it? I heard that place is good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts