Mile High Club

Ask and you will receive. Isn't that how it goes? 

We'll, y'all. 

It looks like we're moving out of Atlanta. And it's going to be pretty quick. 

As I mentioned before, we've been looking and hoping to move out of Atlanta for several years. In the last 6 months, we've gotten more serious about it. Bobby has been applying to jobs all up and down the West coast. Then, Bobby's brother moved to Colorado Springs last year. So, we thought - why not? Let's throw Denver into the mix. 

Around Christmas time, Bobby applied for a job with the state of Colorado and didn't think much more. Three weeks later they contacted him and then two weeks later we've accepted the offer and getting ready to sell the house. 

Atlanta, it looks like we're leaving you for Denver. 

My heart is full of excitement and happiness. Even though there's also a giant lump in my throat when I think about all the people we'll be saying bye to. We haven't set a date for when we're leaving but it's going to be soon. Like 4 weeks.

So friends and family, our doors are open. Please come. I'll be here cleaning out and packing. 

Come to my last few yoga classes. I'll be teaching Thursday at 6:30 pm and Sunday at 6 pm. Next Thursday will be my last class. 

I love you all. 

And I'm serious. COME OVER!

Also, I know no one is dying and that we'll be able to keep in touch thanks to the interwebs but let's listen to this...




Comments

  1. I think lots of us experience the "restlessness" and deal with it. Congratulations on going after what you want. Denver is beautiful. Wishing you guys the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts