End of year

It's the end of the year.

These last few days have been full of reflecting - laughing on all the memories. Feeling perpetually grateful. Feelings of melancholy. And feelings of hope for the new year.

When I started this blog I talked about us moving to Oregon. That was our plan. But then life happened - as some would say. 

Now, almost 4 years later, we're ready. We've learned if you let those things in life stop you, that desire is still going to be there. That life will always happen and there's always going to be something. So  you either keep postponing your dreams or get to it.

It's a restlessness. 

A yearning to go. I'm putting it out there into the universe. 

2014 will be the year we say goodbye to Atlanta and move onto a new adventure. 


Comments

  1. My friends just moved to Eugene, Oregon and love it. I'm happy to connect you guys if you want to learn more about Oregon. Although, we'll miss you in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts