Casita

We've started hunting for our first home which is very, very excited. We called a realtor in the area to get some more information and help - because we don't know anything. The first day we went out with him was awkward. The houses he was showing us were a bit out of our budget and in areas we didn't have much interest in.

Then some people bought it and put a lot of love into it. It has 2 bedrooms and a completed attic. The backyard has a slight incline but is a pretty nice size. We're still looking around - I told Bobby this reminded me of shopping for a wedding dress or wedding venue. We've still got more neighborhoods to check and lots of research to do.

Valentine's is this weekend and I can't wait to post a picture of what I made Bobby!

Comments

  1. If you have any questions feel free to ask Kyle or me...it's all so confusing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts