cloth diapering and then some

I know it sounds intimidating to some but we're taking the route of cloth diapering.

To us, it just seems like the logical thing to do. You save money, it's better for the baby and also our planet. Win!

We've been doing lots of research and found that these postings have been the most helpful on cloth diapering:


We're hoping to have a stock of Bum Genius Elemental One Size All in Ones along with some other brands such as Swaddlebees and GroVia. I'm impressed with YHL getting by with only 12 diapers but I'm thinking it may be safer to get 18 or even 24. Also, Bum Genius has their own diaper spray but we found another one on Amazon for about half the price and with better reviews that we're hoping to get - Multi-Use Hand Held Sprayer.

Planning for the baby has been a lot of fun. It reminds me of our wedding planning in a way. But instead of feeling stressed, I feel so content and extremely sentimental. Just happy. Could it be the hormones? I do have my swings and I am a bit on the sensitive side but otherwise I feel good. Picking out all those incredibly adorable items for the nursery and registry just make my heart swell. 

I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow. I have felt some bubbles/fluttering but I'm not sure if it's the baby or gas - the many beauties of pregnancy. As the bean grows, I've been having to get more creative in my yoga practice to ensure that I continue to listen to my body.

Untitled
17 weeks going on 18

Comments

Popular Posts