what I've been listening to

Let's try to document what I've been listening to this week...
First bits of nursery decor
Ariel Pink: Mature Themes
photo
My favorite tracks: "Kinski Assassin", "Mature Themes", "Symphony of the Nymph" and "Baby". Here's a review.

Vestals: Forever Falling
Forever Falling Toward The Sky cover art
There's only 5 tracks and in my opinion they're all pretty stellar. The sound reminds me of a feminine version of Belong's October Language. Surreal. Good music to practice yoga.

Sun Kil Moon: Ghosts of the Great Highway
SUN KIL MOON: Ghosts of the Great Highway (JetSet, 2003)
One of my favorite singer songwriters. I'm not sure what Mark Kozelek looks like and I don't really want to know because he sounds sexy and I'm afraid of ruining that image. Sexy as in rugged, years on the road singing rustic folk ballads about love and cats.

Felix da Housecat: He Was King
File:FelixHeWasKing.jpg
So, the baby is currently head down and posterior. Happy for the head down but we want that babe to be anterior (not belly up). To help encourage this, I've been doing lots of pelvic rocks, rolling on a yoga ball and just swaying my hips when I can to hopefully get the baby rolled over. I feel lots of movement - but unfortunately I can't tell what's what. I got in a cleaning mode the other day and put this album on (volume all the way up) and danced the house clean. A great way to spend a rainy afternoon.

Top image from the nursery my sweet husband beautifully painted last weekend. 

Comments

Popular Posts