Updates from my phone

Impromptu windy photo shoot. #layingonthefloor
We got the dresser! As I mentioned a little while ago, the dresser was being refinished and I am so happy with the final product. Definitely worth the wait! I love walking by the nursery now and catching glimpses of it sitting in the light. Such a bright and happy color!

Untitled
Untitled
better pictures coming soon

We sold the our guest bed so now we can really get to work. There's still a bit of organizing and sorting ahead. I see lots of trips to the goodwill and Ikea for storage solutions. I plan on setting aside time on the weekends and after work to get this done.


30 Weeks
Untitled

31 Weeks and going strong
Holding my bowling ball #31weeks

Blame it on how short I am, people keep telling me I look ready to drop, burst, pop, etc - but I still feel good and I don't feel that big. Plus, come on, people. Tell me something I really want to here. Like, how much you love my shoes. 

I am starting to feel more tired in the afternoons. But otherwise I feel good and baby is kicking, stretching and hiccuping away.

Comments

Popular Posts