Two Month Old Deliciousness

Happy Two Months, Benicio! 

Two month old Benicio

You have such an adorable smile that melts my heart every time. You've grown so much in the past month. Your body is starting to fill out and you are getting chubbier by the day making me a proud mama. 

7 weeks - 10 pounds, 8 oz

I still think you look like my Dad.

My Dad and Benicio

But when you close your eyes, I see your Dad's face. And sense of humor.

Interrupting his nap

We spent your first Christmas with the Power side of the family. You were showered with gifts and lots of love. 

First Christmas pajamas from his abeulito

This is how I dressed you up - you loved it.
Benicio!

My loves

Then we celebrated again later that week with my side of the family. 

Benicio!

And we got the best news...

Someone is super excited about becoming a big cousin this year!

Everyone says the first few months with a baby are the hardest. It definitely has not been easy but it has been the most fulfilling. You make every moment worthwile. I'm sorry for thinking you're so cute when you cry.

Benicio!

Happy New Year, Baby!

Good morning and happy new year!!

Comments

Popular Posts