Whole30

On a whim to try something new, Bobby and I decided to do the whole30. Today is the second day and so far so good.

I've never done a trend diet or anything so this 'nutrition challenge' is actually fun.  It helps that we are doing it together.

The basics of it are to eat REAL FOOD. Local and organic. We already pretty much eat like that BUT the challenge involves no dairy. 

I love milk. I'm like a five year old and drink a glass before bed. So that to me has been the hardest part, yet. I drink local, organic, whole milk - I'd drink raw if it were easier to purchase.

Before I got pregnant, we started eating gluten free/paleo. But since becoming parents there have been nights where a bowl of cereal or a PB&J (with local spinach, that helps, right?) were dinner.

I'm planning on sharing our recipes here and to keep us on track.


Comments

Popular Posts