Hello Third Trimester

Baby number 2 loves to move. I don't remember Benicio moving this much. But I am happy to report that as of my last ultrasound my cervix is looking good and baby is in optimal position (head down, anterior and right side) which I am assuming is why I don't feel as much physical discomfort. My hip was hurting but going to the gym and yoga have been helping. It's hard being pregnant when it is cold because I just want to snuggle at home under a warm blanket with an entire pizza.

But this sweet guy keeps me moving. 



We went to Chatfield farm and enjoyed a beautiful day with Mamamia. They gave a tractor tour he loved of course.


Definitely made me want to have an excuse to plan a huge party - they have a gorgeous event space. Maybe for our ten year anniversary.

Colder weather has definitely moved in and I am adjusting to the idea that daily life continues. Growing up in Georgia, the state shuts down over an inch of snow. It's nice to live somewhere people don't panic and go into a frenzy. Gonna have to get used to it though. Again, I just want to snuggle. 

I haven't been good about taking pictures of my belly this time around. I need to start. I've already hit the point where I get unwanted comments like I'm about to go any second. Nope, I'm just very petite and the belly has nowhere to go but out. It funny the things people say but I just laugh. I can still comfortably wear Benicio when needed - like on grocery store runs.


I don't feel an urgency to nest like I did with Benicio. Maybe that will set in later. I feel calm and happy. Yeah, there are things we need. Things we need to do. 

I'm so excited about holding him or her. And introducing Benicio. 







Comments

Popular Posts