Benicio translations

Now that Benicio is starting to talk more, we want to remember the funny little phrases he says and his pronunciation. It's funny because there was a time this summer where he kept calling everything a dog. Everything. And I thought this kid is never going to learn any other words, haha. But he did of course! 

Here are some of our favorites
windy = dindy
Water = Aqua 
Coconut water = co aqua
Thank you = gunk you
Excuse me = sme sme
Help please = hep pease
More please = mo pease
I'm sorry = I sow-we (said iiiiii soooww- wee)
Te amo = amooo

Things he says that we aren't quite sure what they mean yet

Ada
Lellow
Something that sounds like James Brown saying "hit that"

His reaction when I ask him to take a nap

Being straight goofy

Saying bye to the geese

Kiss face

"Flying"

"Airplane"

Classy lunch dates

My leaves


Comments

Popular Posts