Unemployed


The view
And happy.

As of today, I am no longer employed. (Actually at 3:30 pm.) Originally, I thought I'd write some angry rant about how I was glad to be done. Glad I didn't have to send another email with the phrase "Please ensure" or "This is a friendly reminder". Glad I wouldn't be getting onto anyone about the third line of their signature being in size 8 Calibri when it needed to be size 8 Arial. But I won't. I'm not going to go there or say anything. Because, I'm done and I'm happy. I feel like today I can take off this hat (or mask) I've been wearing and hang it up. I can be myself again (the whole day). No more Work Robyn

Bobby and I made the decision that I would stay home a long time ago and this is what we feel is best for our soon to be family. So, again. I'm happy. I'm looking forward to spending the next few weeks at home. However many weeks Little Bean wants to take. Finishing my to do list. Practicing yoga at home. Laying on the couch. Going for walks with Windy. Reflecting. Writing. And focusing my complete self preparing for this transformation I have ahead of me. I am beyond thankful, grateful, appreciative for an amazing husband that supports me and shares the same values and views for a family as me. 

So, if you'd like to see me. Please stop by (because I don't fit behind a steering wheel). Join me on the couch. Have a cup tea. Come on a walk. Let's make some pumpkin bread. And relax.
Untitled

Comments

Popular Posts